Terms Of Sale and Service
No minimum order necessary. Unless otherwise stated, payment terms are net 30 days (with approved credit) or Prepay In Advance with Credit Card or Telephone Check. For your convenience we accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Payments made with a credit card are not eligible for cash discount. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be added to all past due accounts. Venue and jurisdiction is established in Duval County, Florida, in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Customer agrees that any credit balances issued will be applied within one (1) year of issuance. If not applied or requested within one (1) year, any balance will be subject to cancellation, and Hardware Express shall have no further liability.
- No minimum order size - orders of any size will be shipped.
- Free Freight on orders shipped on UPS or Barnett trucks over $99.
- Any orders less than $99 shipped on UPS or Barnett trucks will be charged a flat fee of $9.99.
- Free Freight on Truck Line orders over $299
- We no longer charge $17 for Hazardous Materials or $8 for Special Handling on oversized orders.
- Any "Truckline Only" order below $299 and that are shipped via LTL carrier will be subject to an $84 charge.
You can walk in or phone in your pick up orders at our City Sales Counter nearest you. Please see locations in front of catalog. Minimum order of $20.00 for will call orders.
Certain items are stocked only in regional warehouses; therefore, additional shipping time and charges may be required regardless of order size. All items are not stocked in every warehouse.
Unshipped merchandise from your original order, if valued at $50.00 or more will be shipped when merchandise is available within thirty (30) days. Merchandise not shipped within thirty (30) days will be automatically cancelled. Unshipped merchandise on C.O.D. shipments will be automatically cancelled. Prices and terms on original order will be in effect on the back order.
RETURN GOODS POLICY
- Returns are accepted by using our "Quick Return" program or with prior approval; credits will not be issued on unauthorized returns.
- For returns using our "Quick Return" Program please follow instructions on the return form enclosed with every shipment. All other returns should call or write our Sales/Service department in Jacksonville for authorization. Please be prepared with the following information:
A. Invoice or order number, if available.
B. Item number and quantity to be returned.
C. Reason for return.
- Follow our ROUTING instructions on our "Authorization for Return" form which will be mailed to you.
- Requests for returns must be made within 60 days after purchase.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee on all returns other than defective goods or shipping errors.
Buyer shall examine material upon receipt and prior to installation. All claims for shortages OUR GUARANTEE or improper delivery must be made in writing within sixty (60) days of delivery. Claims not received in writing within the time specified are waived by Buyer. Delivery to job site constitutes delivery to Buyer, regardless of whether Buyer or his agent is at the site at the time of delivery or signs a delivery receipt. In those rare instances when a package is lost or an item damaged in transit, we assume full responsibility for filing claims. YOU HAVE NO PAPERWORK OR INCONVENIENCE - Just follow these simple instructions:
- Count number of cartons. This must be the same as shown on the freight bill. If not, sign freight bill short before driver leaves. Any visible signs of shrinkwrap being torn should be noted on freight bill.
- Check in shipment immediately and report discrepancies immediately. Shortages will not be allowed if not reported within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
- U.P.S. will not always deliver all cartons on the same day. Make sure number of cartons shown on packing slip has been received before claiming shortages.
- If a shortage has been called in, but later received, please notify us immediately so paperwork can be corrected.
The prices printed in this catalog are the prices you pay. Exceptions include prices on copper tubing & fittings, PVC pipe & fittings, ABS pipe & fittings, CPVC pipe & fittings, electrical conduit & fittings, electrical wire, line sets, freon, water heaters, and other products that contain a price disclaimer stating that they follow the market on a competitive basis and are subject to change without notice. Although we strive to honor the printed prices in this catalog, due to extraordinary market conditions, we reserve the right to change prices without notice. We also reserve the right to correct typographical and pricing errors without notice.
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
If you find a lower price on an identical brand name item we stock, we will offer you an additional 5% OFF, of the competitor's published price. You must provide a current (within 30 days) invoice or published sales flyer. Identical quantity qualifications are required. This offer excludes goods shipped directly from the manufacturer, copper tubing and electrical wire or close-out items. Freight terms must be identical.
CALL MONITORING AND RECORDING
At Barnett, we are always striving to provide you with a better customer experience. As part of these efforts, your telephone calls with our account managers and customer service representatives may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
TO OUR VALUED CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS
We have placed warnings on our products containing certain chemicals or chemical components as required by California law. If you wish to return any of these products, we will pay your shipping costs and refund your full purchase price.
TO OUR VALUED CALIFORNIA & VERMONT CUSTOMERS ONLY
We have placed "LF" at the end of item numbers within this catalog to designate that the item meets the strict lead-free standards of California and Vermont. If you have items in stock purchased from us between 10/1/09 - 12/31/09 not meeting these standards and we carry a replacement item, you may exchange the non-compliant item on a one-for-one basis, and you will be invoiced for any difference in price.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Premier® and ProPlus® brand items are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship, for the lifetime of the original purchaser (excludes commercial faucets, non-metallic faucets, all ProPlus® faucets, Premier vanities and vessel sinks. Defective products will be repaired or (at the option of Barnett and as its sole warranty obligation) replaced free of charge when returned with proof of purchase to Barnett.
BARNETT WILL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO OTHER TANGIBLE PROPERTY BY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, OR FOR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. For more information on the Premier faucet warranty, please visit www.premierfaucet.com.
Goods not manufactured by Seller are warranted and guaranteed only to the extent and in the manner warranted and guaranteed to Purchaser by the original manufacturer of such goods.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products within 60 days, we will refund your money upon return with prior authorization. We guarantee our merchandise to be free of defect in workmanship and material for one year from date of purchase.